Monday 11 August 2008

Faces - Two Studs

Hi everyone, Thanks for the invite to post on your Blog. Dug up this pic of Adrian & myself from a few years ago.Taken on a club outing at Porqupine Village, Maldon.Done a bit of Photoshop destruction to the image to give it a different effect for better or worse-your choice! This blog is a great idea so I hope you all support it. Suppose I'll have to join up now,that is if I'm allowed to join your club-he he he! I'll post some pics from Mt Cole soon. Kind Regards Scott Pullen (aka King)

2 comments :

  1. Hi Scotty we would love to have you as part of our club gives us someone to pick on LOL Picture looks great the old photo shop can create some fun effects

    ReplyDelete
  2. G'day Scott and thanks for joining the blog. It would be great to see some of your shots from the Mt Cole trip.

    ReplyDelete